How about a Tasty Tuesday post? Good idea you say? I couldn’t agree more. 🙂
Reading through my list of food blogs lately I haven’t seen a whole lot that has screamed “make me” or “bake me”. I have a feeling this is due to my addiction to Pinterest. I have a “YUM” board on Pinterest and I’m pretty sure it has the most pins of any of my boards. All those beautiful photos of delicious sounding /looking yummies. Anyway I digress….. back to the food blogs!
Over the last few weeks here are some recipes that have stood out enough for me to bookmark and at some point make.
Lemon Layer Cake with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting from The Merry Gourmet (this year’s birthday cake perhaps?)
And to just give you an idea of what I have pinned on my “Yum” board – check these out!
- Baked (not fried) Southwestern Eggrolls.
- Mushroom Spaghetti with Basil, White Wine and Cream Sauce
- Bananas foster crumb cake
- Butternut Squash Pizza with Sage
- Tiramisu Cheesecake
- Autumn chopped salad – pears, cranberries, feta, bacon and chicken.
- Avocado grilled cheese
- Double Chocolate Loaf with Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Recipe
- Roasted Sweet Potato Cube Skewers with a Cilantro-Jalapeno Aioli Dip
- Chocolate Turtle Cake
- Avocado Pesto-Stuffed Tomatoes
- Double Dark Chocolate Merlot Cookies
- Meyer Lemon Creme Brulee
- Roasted Corn with Basil-Shallot Vinaigrette
- Orange Ricotta Cookies with Dark Chocolate
- Brownie batter pancakes
- Crispy Portobello Mushroom Fries with smokey cheddar parm dip
- Roasted Brussels Sprout Chips with Lemon and Parmigiano
- Butternut Squash, Mushroom, Goat Cheese Wellington
- Roasted Green Beans with Mushrooms, Balsamic, and Parmesan
- Chipotle Chicken Taco Salad
And this is just a handful of the recipes I have pinned! Yep, sounds pretty good eh?! What sounds good to you on this list? Oh and if you want to follow me or any of my boards on Pinterest here is the link.